Access and Log in to Cloud 9
- From your default Internet browser, enter your Cloud9Ortho assigned URL in the address bar. The log in window displays.
Note: The program downloads into the browser for use until you either logout or close the browser window. Another option is to click the Cloud9 icon if it is installed on your desktop.
- Enter your User Name, Password, and desired Schedule.
- Click Login. Cloud9 displays.
Patient management covers the spectrum of handling patient data. You can access patient management functions from the Home menu under the Patient section.
The function includes the following:
- Adding a Patient
- Viewing a Patient
- Editing Data for a Patient
- Adding Patient Comments/ Alerts
- Managing documentation in the Document Cabinet
Note: The following patient management features will be available in a future release:
- Adding to the Patient’s Referred Count – Cloud9 currently counts professional referrals, but a patient’s count will be coming.
- Scanning or Acquiring a Document Directly into Cloud9 – Scanning is valuable for capturing insurance cards or other documentation and will be available soon.
- Emailing a Document into Document Cabinet – The Document Cabinet will have this ability when the functionality is available.
- Editing a Referral/Professional’s Demographics -This function will be readily available in the new People section.